The center deals with professional development and the advancement of knowledge, qualifications, and skills in curriculum planning, instruction, and evaluation in the educational system and within the college. The center includes:
- The Institute for Entrepreneurship in Education –responds to the complex demands involved in developing partnerships between three organizational cultures – the educational system, the third sector (nonprofits), and the business sector.
- The School for Continuing Education for Teachers – offers a variety of options for the professional development of teachers and professionals at educational institutions in accordance with the needs in the field.
- Professional Development Schools (P.D.S.) – a central unit that helps develop partnerships with authorities and educational institutions.
- The Department of Educational Leadership – advises, accompanies, and assists senior leadership in the educational systems to advance their goals and cultivate professional local leadership in their communities.
- The Department for Excellence in Education – provides professional development for teachers of children with high abilities and develops innovative programs tailored to the unique needs of gifted pupils.
- The Department for Educational Strategy Planning – helps local authorities and managers in the Ministry of Education to establish new schools and develop strategic plans for education.
- The Department for Multicultural Dialogue – promotes a humanist, democratic worldview and cultivates the basic values of respect for the other, social solidarity, and humanity.
Center for Educational and Social Research
Beit Berl Center for Educational and Social Research conducts research work in the fields of education and society - the principal spheres of activity at Beit Berl Academic College. The Center's primary objective is to leverage research at the college, and to position it among Israel's top research entities. It performs research-studies and internal evaluative research, as well as research projects for external entities.