1. Dawson, V., Eilam, E., Tolppanen, S., Ben Zvi, A., Gokpinar, T., Goldman, D., Paranitha Eka Putri, G.A., Wijaya Subiantoro, A., White, P., & Widdop Quinton, H. (accepted 2022). A cross-country comparison of climate change in secondary school Science and Geography curricula. International Journal of Science Education (TSED). https://doi.org/10.1080/09500693.2022.2078011
2. Sarid, A. & Goldman, D. (2021). A value-based framework connecting environmental citizenship and change agents for sustainability – Implications for education for environmental citizenship. Sustainability, 13, 4338. https://doi.org/10.3390/su13084338
3. Goldman, D., & Sarid, A. (2021). Connecting Environmental Citizenship and Transformative Leadership as a Foundation for a Dynamic Curricular Approach. In: Haled Arar, Gila Kurtz, Jamal Abu-Hussein and Hana Bar-Ishai (Eds.) Education as a Complex System (in Press). [in Hebrew].
4. Goldman, D., Alkaher, I., & Aram, I. (2021). "Looking garbage in the eyes": From recycling to reducing consumerism – transformative environmental education at a waste treatment facility. The Journal of Environmental Education, 6, 398-416. 10.1080/00958964.2021.1952397
5. Telešienė, A., Boeve-de Pauw, J., Goldman, D., & Hansmann, R. (2021). Evaluating an education intervention designed to foster environmental citizenship among undergraduate university students. Sustainability, 13, 8219. https://doi.org/10.3390/su13158219
6. Goldman, D., Hansmann, R., Činčera, J., Radović, V., Telešienė, A., Balžekienė., & Vávra, J. (2020). Education for Environmental Citizenship and Responsible Environmental Behaviour. In: A.Ch. Hadjichambis, P. Reis, D. Parakseva-Hadjichambi, J. Cincera, J. Boeve-de Pauw, N. Gericke and M.C. Knippels (Eds.). Conceptualizing Environmental Citizenship for 21st Century Education (pp. 115-138). Cham, Switzerland: Springer. DOI 10.10007/978-3-030-20249-1.
7. Parra, G., Hansmann, R., Hadjichambis, A.Ch., Goldman, D., Paraskeva-Hadjichambis, D., Sund, P., Sund, L., Gericke, N., Conti, D. (2020). Education for environmental citizenship and education for sustainability. In: A.Ch. Hadjichambis, P. Reis, D. Parakseva-Hadjichambi, J. Cincera, J. Boeve-de Pauw, N. Gericke and M.C. Knippels (Eds.). Conceptualizing Environmental Citizenship for 21st Century Education (pp. 149-160). Cham, Switzerland: Springer. DOI 10.10007/978-3-030-20249-1.
8. Paraskeva-Hadjichambi, D., Goldman, D., Hadjichambi, A.Ch., Parra, G., Lapin, K., Knippels, M.C., and Van Dam, F. (2020). Educating for Environmental Citizenship in Non-formal Frameworks for Secondary level Youth. In: A.Ch. Hadjichambis, P. Reis, D. Parakseva-Hadjichambi, J. Cincera, J. Boeve-de Pauw, N. Gericke and M.C. Knippels (Eds.). Conceptualizing Environmental Citizenship for 21st Century Education (pp. 213-235). Cham, Switzerland: Springer. DOI 10.10007/978-3-030-20249-1.
9. Goldman, D., Pe'er, S., & Yavetz, B. (2019). Socio-cultural anchors for incorporating sustainability in youth movements: Comparison among secular, religious and ultraorthodox movements. The Journal of Environmental Education. DOI: 10.1080/00958964.2019.1646203
10. Alkaher, I., and Goldman, D. (2019) Promoting Environmental Policy and Education for Sustainability in an Ultraorthodox Municipality – The Case of Bnei-Brak. Ecology & Environment, 10(2), 34- 41[in Hebrew].
11. Alkaher, I., Goldman, D., & Sagy, G. (2018) Culturally based education for sustainability – Insights from a pioneering ultraorthodox city in Israel. Sustainability, 10(10), 3721. DOI: 10.3390/su10103721. [open access]
12. Cincera, J., Boeve-de Pauw, J., Goldman, D., & Simonova, P. (2018) Emancipatory or Instrumental? Students’ and teachers’ perceptions of the implementation of the EcoSchool program. Environmental Education Research, 25(7), 1083-1104. DOI: 10.1080/13504622.2018.1506911.
13. Goldman, D., Ayalon, O., Baum, D. & Weiss, B. (2018). Influence of ‘Green School Certification’ on students' environmental literacy and adoption of sustainable practice by schools. Journal of Cleaner Production, 183: 1300-1313. DOI: 10.1016/j.jclpro.2018.02.176
14. Alkaher, I. & Goldman, D. (2017). Characterizing the motives and environmental literacy of undergraduate and graduate students who elect environmental programs – A comparison between teaching-oriented and other students. Environmental Education Research, 24(7), 969-999. DOI: 10.1080/13504622.2017.1362372
15. Goldman, D., Pe’er, S. & Yavetz, B. (2017). Environmental literacy of youth movement members – is environmentalism a component of their social activism? Environmental Education Research, 23(4), 486-514.
16. Goldman, D., Ayalon, O., Baum, D., & Haham, S. (2015). Major matters: Relationship between academic major and university students’ environmental literacy and citizenship as reflected in their voting decisions and environmental activism. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 10(5), 671-693. DOI: 10.1080/13504622.2015.1108390
17. Yavetz, B., Goldman, D., & Pe’er, D. (2016). Anchors for Sustainability in Youth Movements: Analysis of Perceptions of Youth Movement Leaders. Pp. 362 – 383 in: I. Avissar (Ed.) The Challenge of Sustainability: Education and Social-Environmental Responsibility. Tel Aviv: Hakibbutz Hameuchad Publishing House & Mofet [in Hebrew]